By: Ariana Palmieri
Almost all of us have heard of smoothie bowls by now, but have you actually tried one? I haven't until this morning! Here's the recipe for what I made (it's delicious, and I promise it's super simple - so don't be intimidated)!
Acai Blackberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
You will need:
- 1 cup of organic strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup of organic blackberries
- 4 tablespoons of organic acai powder
- 1/4 blueberries
- 3 ice cubes
- 1/4 almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 organic bananas
- 2 tablespoons of organic chia seeds (for topping only)
- Wash off the strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
- Remove the tops of the strawberries (don't use these), cut the rest of them in half, and put in the blender. Cut up the bananas as well and put it in the blender. Add the other fruits in.
- Add the almond milk, acai powder, honey, and ice cubes. Blend well (use your intuition here).
- When done, the contents should have consistency of yogurt. If too watery, add more fruit. If too thick, add more almond milk.
- Pour into a bowl and top with chia seeds and fruit of choice (I used blueberries, strawberries, and one blackberry). Enjoy!